Want to see Russell-Zuhl's specimens in person? Visit us at the Tucson Gem and Mineral Show
Interested in viewing our magnificent collection of petrified wood in person? Join us at the Tucson Gem and Mineral show in Arizona in February 2021.
We’ll be sharing our most prized specimens of petrified wood, giving you the opportunity to see these geological wonders up close.
Our petrified wood master, Ralph, will be there, which means you have the chance to speak face to face with the most experienced excavator, cutter and polisher of petrified wood in the world.
The Tucson Gem and Mineral Show
The Tucson Gem and Mineral Show is a yearly showcase of the world’s finest gems and minerals. It is held in multiple locations across Tucson, Arizona. We’ll be joining the biggest collection of quality mineral, fossil, jewelry and lapidary craft producers to gather in one place. It is a not-to-be-missed event for those who share a fascination with the earth's most precious gifts.
See petrified wood in person
- Visit us at the Tucson Gem and Mineral Show for the chance to:
- See our magnificent petrified wood specimens in person.
- Examine the incredible colors and intricate details created by nature.
- Chat with Ralph about his excavating, cutting and polishing process.
- Learn the incredible process of how petrified wood is formed in the prehistoric age.
- Learn how a petrified wood specimen could complement the colors and decor in your home.
- Discover the piece that could become a prized focal point of your home.
- Ask Ralph about creating a custom piece.
- Meet fellow like-minded geology enthusiasts.
Whether you’re at the beginning of your petrified wood journey or an experienced collector, the Tucson Gem and Mineral Show is an excellent opportunity to see the finest petrified wood specimens in the world. The Tucson Gem and Mineral show is being held at multiple locations across the city of Tucson, Arizona from Sunday January 31st to Tuesday February 16th 2021. Visit the Tucson Gem and Mineral Show website for more information