Elegant Arizona Petrified Wood Table with Striking Colors
- Dimensions: 38 x 39 inches
- Age: 280 million years old
- Location of excavation: Central Arizona
- Spectacular petrified wood specimen with striking colors
- One of a kind piece that is millions of years old
- Statement specimen showcasing a passion for geology and nature
- Brings an elegant organic charm to a home
- Perfect as a wall display, coffee table, side table or console table
One of a kind piece
This petrified wood round is entirely one of a kind - it is the only one in the world that exists.
Millions of years old
This precious gift from nature was formed millions of years ago in the Jurassic age by a unique combination of earth materials and minerals.
Display this specimen in your home knowing our petrified wood has been featured in exhibitions in the Smithsonian Institution, Washington D.C., the American Museum of Natural History, New York City, the Guanghuan Liu Museum, China, the Royal Museum, Toronto, the Houston Museum,Texas, and Yale University, Connecticut. This is a once in a lifetime piece that will fill you with pride.
Petrified wood furniture
This round is perfect as a wall display, coffee table, side table or console table. Our six step polishing technique means the surface is mirrorlike and cannot be stained or damaged, even with the sharpest knife.
Custom table base
If you wish to use this round as a table, we can help create a custom base for you using a material of your choice. We can also advise on a style to compliment the character of your room. Contact us directly to discuss.
Striking color formation
The striking color formation of this petrified wood piece indicates the presence of iron and graphite.
We can ship worldwide using various carriers. Contact us to discuss the best delivery options to fit your needs.