Elegant Brown Petrified Sequoia Table
- Dimensions: 45 x 103
- Age: 280 million years old
- Location of excavation: Central Arizona
- One-of-a-kind petrified wood formed by unique combination of earth minerals
- Millions of years old specimen created in the Jurassic period when dinosaurs roamed
- Statement furniture illustrating a passion for nature and geology
- Embodies both elegance and earthiness
- Perfect as a desk, countertop or conference table
This petrified wood table is one of a kind. Formed by a unique combination of earth minerals, it has its own history.
Lifetime of fascination
Created in the Jurassic period when dinosaurs roamed, this specimen provokes a lifetime of fascination and pride.
Only one left
Only one of this particular specimen exists.
Petrified wood furniture
This petrified wood board would work perfectly as a desk, countertop or conference table. Its durable, flawless surface means it cannot be stained or damaged.
If you wish to use this petrified wood board as a table we can help create a custom base using steel, wood or another material of your choice. We can also advise on how it could compliment the character of a room.
The striking brown, tan and white colors of this petrified wood board indicate the presence of iron, manganese, copper etc....
If you choose to display this specimen in your home you’d be in esteemed company. Our petrified wood is prized by collectors and has been displayed in the world’s most prestigious museums and universities including the Smithsonian Institution, Washington D.C., the American Museum of Natural History, New York City, the Guanghuan Liu Museum, China, the Royal Museum, Toronto, the Houston Museum,Texas, and Yale University, Connecticut.
This petrified wood board can be shipped worldwide. Contact us directly to discuss the delivery times and methods that meet your needs.