Arizona Petrified Wood Board with Rich Brown Colors
- Dimensions: 45 x 74 inches
- Age: 280 million years old
- Location of excavation: Central Arizona
- One-of-a-kind piece created by unique combination of earth materials and minerals
- Formed in the Jurassic age when dinosaurs roamed
- Luxury modern organic furniture
- Statement piece showcasing appreciation of geology
- Perfect as a conference table, dining table, desk or wall display
Formed in Jurassic period
This specimen was formed in the Jurassic age when dinosaurs roamed. Hundreds of millions of years old, it has its own unique history.
One of a kind piece
The unique combination of earth materials and minerals that formed this specimen of petrified wood makes it a one off piece that can't be replicated.
Only one left
Only one of this exact petrified wood specimen exists in the world.
Petrified wood furniture
This petrified wood board would be perfect as a conference table, dining table, desk or wall display. Our polishing expertise has created a flawless, mirror-like finish which cannot be stained or damaged.
We can create a custom base for this petrified wood board if you wish to use it as a table. We also advise on a suitable material for the base that would fit the character of your home.
Rich brown color
The rich brown colors in this petrified wood indicate the presence of iron, manganese and copper.
Source of pride and fascination
Not only is this petrified wood strikingly beautiful, it is geologically significant. This exceptional specimen in your home would be a source of pride and fascination for a lifetime.