Exceptionally Large Petrified Sequoia Table, Countertop or Desk
- Dimensions: 42 x 110 inches
- Age: 38 million years old
- Location of excavation: Central Oregon
- One-of-a-kind piece created by nature
- Formed millions of years ago in a prehistoric age
- Both strikingly beautiful and geologically significant
- Brings a modern, organic character to any space
- Perfect as a dining table, countertop or desk
One-of-a-kind petrified wood
Formed by a combination of earth materials and minerals entirely unique to this piece, this Oregon petrified wood is exceptionally rare.
Millions of years old
Created millions of years ago, this petrified wood board is more than furniture - it’s a relic of prehistoric history.
This is a piece that will promote both lasting pride and fascination. It is both strikingly beautiful and geologically significant.
Only one left
There is only one of this specimen in the world.
Petrified wood furniture
This petrified wood board would be perfect as a dining table, countertop or desk. It has a flawless, durable surface that cannot be stained or damaged, even with the sharpest knife.
If you wish to use this petrified wood as a table we can create a custom base using a material of your choice such as wood or steel. We could also advise on how the base could fit the character of your room.
Our petrified wood is prized by collectors and has been displayed in the world’s most esteemed museums and universities, including The Smithsonian, The American Museum of Natural History and Yale University.
We deliver worldwide using appropriate carriers. Contact us directly to discuss the best delivery options to suit your needs.