Large Arizona Petrified Wood Table with Blue & Brown Tones
- Dimensions: 56 x 65 inches
- Age: 280 million years old
- Location of excavation: Central Arizona
- One-of-a-kind dining table created by phenomenon of nature
- Formed hundreds of millions of years ago in the Jurassic age
- Both stunning and geologically significant
- Brings a modern organic character to a room
- Perfect as a dining table - flawless surface makes it impervious to damage
Exceptional petrified wood
This petrified wood was excavated from Arizona, home to the finest quality petrified wood in the world.
Formed by a combination of earth materials and minerals entirely unique to this piece, this petrified wood is one of a kind.
This petrified wood is more than furniture - it is a piece of geological history. It will provoke pride and fascination for a lifetime.
Only one left
There is only one of this particular petrified wood specimen in the world. Once it’s gone, it’s gone. If you want it to be yours, contact us now.
The flawless, durable surface of this petrified wood makes it perfect as a dining table. Due to our expert polishing technique, it cannot be stained or damaged, even with the sharpest knife.
Petrified wood dining table
A dining room table is where celebrations are held and memories are made. This one-of-a-kind petrified wood dining table is worthy of the finest home.
The striking red color in this petrified wood specimen is indicative of Arizona petrified wood and signifies the presence of iron. The accents of blue indicate the presence of copper.
We deliver worldwide using FedEx Freight. Contact us directly to discuss delivery options that meet your requirements.