Rare Arizona Petrified Wood Table with Tree Log Rings
- Dimensions: 31 x 48 inches
- Age: 280 million years old
- Location of excavation: Central Arizona
- Well preserved petrified wood featuring exceptionally rare annual rings
- Excavated from Arizona, home to the finest petrified wood in the world
- Striking color combination
- One off piece formed in the Jurassic age
- Perfect as a coffee table, console table, side table or wall mount
One-of-a-kind petrified wood
This petrified wood specimen is entirely one of a kind. It was formed in the prehistoric age by a unique combination of earth materials and minerals which means it cannot be replicated.
It is a rare example of a well preserved petrified wood tree excavated from Arizona, home to the finest petrified wood in the world.
Only one exists
Only one of this rare, exceptional piece exists in the world.
Table or wall mount
This petrified wood specimen is ideal as a coffee table, console table, side table or wall mount. We can help create a custom base if you wish to use it as a table - contact us directly to discuss.
Formed in the Jurassic period
This petrified wood specimen was formed in the Jurassic age when dinosaurs roamed. It is more than furniture - it is a story millions of years old.
This is a statement piece illustrating a true appreciation for nature and geology. Showcase in your home knowing our similar specimens have been displayed in the finest museums and universities including the Smithsonian Institution, Washington D.C., the American Museum of Natural History, New York City, the Guanghuan Liu Museum, China, the Royal Museum, Toronto, the Houston Museum,Texas, and Yale University, Connecticut.
We provide substantial crates for each specimen and can arrange shipment worldwide. Contact us to discuss the best shipping option for you.
Become the proud owner of this precious gift from nature