One-of-a-Kind Petrified Wood Display Specimen with Colorful Accents
- Dimensions: 32 x 55 inches
- Age: 280 million years old
- Location of excavation: Central Arizona
- One of a kind petrified wood specimen
- Formed millions of years ago in the Jurassic period
- Statement of passion for nature and geology
- Brings organic Western character to a room
- Perfect as desk, coffee table, console table, countertop or wall display
This magnificent petrified wood specimen was formed in the prehistoric age when dinosaurs roamed. It was excavated from Central Arizona, where the highest quality petrified wood in the world can be found. It is entirely one of a kind, unable to be replicated.
The stunning piece will be a focal point of any room. It has both striking beauty and geological significance. Prepare to be dazzled.
Only one left
Created by nature, each of our petrified wood specimens are unique. This is the only one of its kind.
Petrified wood furniture
This petrified wood board would be perfect as a desk, coffee table, console table, countertop or wall display. The durable surface (perfected by our six step polishing process) means it is unable to be damaged or stained, even with the sharpest knife.
Black, white, blue and red
This board includes dramatic accents of red, black, white and blue. These indicate the presence of iron, manganese, copper etc.
We can create a custom base for this board if you wish to use it as a table.
We ship worldwide via various carriers. Items in our storeroom can usually ship within two business days. Contact us to discuss the best delivery times and options to suit your specifications.