Unique Petrified Wood Table with Vibrant Red, Pale & Black Accents
- Dimensions: 18 x 59 inches
- Age: 280 million years old
- Location of excavation: Central Arizona
- This piece is entirely one of a kind and cannot be replicated
- Dates back millions of years to the Jurassic age
- Prized possession for those who appreciate geology
- Brings an organic charm to a home
- Perfect as a side table, desk, countertop, coffee table or console table
Unique, one-off piece
Due to the unique combination of materials and minerals that formed it in the prehistoric age, this petrified wood specimen is one of a kind and unable to be replicated.
The millions of years of history behind this magnificent piece makes it the focal point of any room. It is a source of pride, and a statement of appreciation for geology.
Only one available
There is only one piece of this petrified wood board left in the world.
Petrified wood specimen
This petrified wood board can be used as a side table, desk, countertop, coffee table or console table. Our expert polishing technique means the flawless surface cannot be damaged, even with the sharpest knife.
If you purchase this piece you will be in excellent company. Our petrified wood has been displayed in the most prestigious museums and educational institutions in the world, including The Smithsonian, The American Museum of Natural History, and Yale University.
Vibrant red and pale tan
The vibrant red, accents of black, and pale tan colors in this petrified wood board indicate the presence of iron and graphite.
If you wish to use this petrified wood board as a table we can create a custom base that will fit the style of your room.
We can arrange shipping of this petrified wood board. Contact us directly to discuss the delivery times and methods that meet your needs.