Striking Red Arizona Petrified Wood Table
- Dimensions: 33 x 53 inches
- Age: 280 million years old
- Location of excavation: Central Arizona
- One-of-a-kind furniture created by the phenomenon of nature
- Formed in the prehistoric age when dinosaurs roamed
- Luxury modern organic furniture
- Statement piece showing appreciation for geology and nature
- Perfect as a coffee table, console table or wall display
Formed in the Jurassic age
This petrified wood was formed in the Jurassic age when dinosaurs roamed. Hundreds of millions of years old, it is a piece of prehistoric history.
Striking red color
The striking red color of this petrified wood is indicative of Arizona where the world’s finest petrified wood can be found.
Formed from a unique combination of earth materials and minerals in the prehistoric age, this petrified wood specimen is entirely one of a kind and cannot be replicated.
Petrified wood furniture
This petrified wood is perfect as a coffee table, console table or wall display. It has a flawless, mirrorlike surface which cannot be stained or damaged, even with the sharpest knife.
We can help create a custom base for this petrified wood board if you wish to use it as a table. If you wish to use it as a wall display we can advise on appropriate lighting.
Source of pride and fascination
This petrified wood is strikingly beautiful and geologically significant. It provokes pride and fascination to last a lifetime.