One-of-a-Kind Round Arizona Petrified Wood Desk
- Dimensions: 30 x 56 inches
- Age: 280 million years old
- Location of excavation: Central Arizona
- One-of-a-kind piece created by natural phenomenon
- Millions of years old - formed in the prehistoric age when dinosaurs roamed
- Striking furniture that’s both beautiful and geologically significant
- Encapsulates both luxury and modern organic charm
- Perfect as a desk, coffee table or wall mount
Formed millions of years ago
This petrified wood specimen was formed millions of years ago in the Jurassic period when dinosaurs roamed.
Striking furniture created from a unique combination of earth minerals. This means it is entirely one of a kind and cannot be replicated.
Only one left
Only one of this petrified wood specimen exists.
Provokes pride and fascination
See this petrified wood and be filled with wonder that you own a rare jewel of prehistoric history. This piece will provoke pride and fascination for a lifetime.
The striking red, white, violet and yellow colors in this petrified wood indicate the presence of iron, copper and manganese etc.
We can design and build a custom base for this petrified wood specimen if you wish to use it as a coffee table or desk. You can pick the material of your choice (i.e. steel, wood) to fit the character of your room.
Prized by collectors for its quality and rarity, our petrified wood has been displayed in the world’s most prestigious museums and universities, including The Smithsonian Institution, Washington D.C., the American Museum of Natural History, New York City, the Guanghuan Liu Museum, China, the Royal Museum, Toronto, the Houston Museum,Texas, and Yale University, Connecticut.
We provide substantial crates for each specimen and can arrange shipment worldwide. Contact us to discuss the best shipping option for you.