Round Petrified Live Edge Table from Arizona
- Dimensions: 29 x 35 inches
- Age: 280 million years old
- Location of excavation: Central Arizona
- One-off piece created by unique fusion of earth minerals
- Striking red colors which are characteristic of Arizona petrified wood
- Statement furniture showing true appreciation for geology
- Encapsulates luxury and geological significance
- Perfect as console table, coffee table or wall mount
Formed in prehistoric period
This stunning petrified wood specimen was formed in a prehistoric period when dinosaurs roamed
The unique combination of earth minerals that formed this petrified wood make it a one-off piece that cannot be replicated.
This is a piece to be proud of. It’s a statement of true appreciation for nature and geology. This petrified wood is more than furniture - it’s a story, millions of years old.
The striking reds in this specimen are characteristic of Arizona petrified wood and indicate the presence of iron.
Custom table base
If you wish to use this petrified wood as a table, we can make a custom base in the material of your choice (such as steel, wood etc). This piece can compliment the character of your home.
Our petrified wood is prized for its quality and rarity and has been displayed in the most prestigious museums and universities in the world, including The Smithsonian Institution, Washington D.C., the American Museum of Natural History, New York City, the Guanghuan Liu Museum, China, the Royal Museum, Toronto, the Houston Museum,Texas, and Yale University, Connecticut.
We can ship worldwide using various carriers. Contact us to discuss the best delivery options to fit your needs.